I have always enjoyed pushing my limits and exploring the wilderness, so I got instantly attracted by rock climbing!
Climbing has been a big passion of mine for a long time and has taken me to some really inspiring places such as: Yosemite, Bishop, Joshua Tree, Hueco Tanks, Patagonia, Tuzgle, Jebel Siroua, Picos da Europa, Albarracín, Rodellar, Mallos de Riglos, Fontainebleau, Céüse, Sardinia, Verdon, Val di Melo, Magic Wood, Hampi, and the list goes on…
I started with rope climbing, but then moved my attention to bouldering. Not far from home, I noticed the great bouldering potential of Sintra and have been opening new climbs there for the last decade!
Feel free to visit my BoulderSintra blog with tons of information about Sintra boulders.
Besides bouldering, I love scuba diving, snowboarding, skateboarding, mountain biking and now I’m learning the art of surfing waves! I just wish I had another life to master all these great sports… 🙂
- Buenos Aires – 8a, (Praia do Cavalo)
- Supahiro – 8a, 1st Ascent (Sintra)
- Kachalote – 7c+/8a, 1st Ascent (Sintra)
- Solaris – 7c+, 1st Ascent (Sintra)
- Dinossauros – 7c+, 1st Ascent (Sintra)
- Stonedge Direct – 7c+, 1st Ascent (Sintra)
- Menir – 7c+, 2st Ascent (Sintra)
- Cavalo Mata – 7c+, 1st Ascent (Praia do Cavalo)
- Terceira Visão – 8a+, 1st Ascent (Portinho da Arrábida)
- UHU – 8a, (Portinho da Arrábida)
- Marsupilami – 8a, (Portinho da Arrábida)
- Le Grand Pélérinage – 7c, Onsight (Gorges du Tarn)